2,100 Comprehensive Computed Tomography Exam Questions in one Software Program
The Computed Tomography exam is administered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). The exam is designed to assess the knowledge and cognitive skills underlying the performance of the tasks typically required of staff technologists. Try These Computed Tomography Questions Now Free.
Exam Question Content:
- You have the Edge! You now have an "insider’s view" of the Computed Tomography Exam in every detail, in the exact Environment and patterns as test day! Gain Confidence and reduce study time.
- 2,100 Total Questions. Presented in sets of 165. No two questions are the same. The largest unique database of questions in one program. See Sample Questions.
- Questions are Situational and Complex. No Easy Questions, NO True/False Questions, NO Questions outside of American Registry of Radiologic Technologists guidelines www.arrt.org. See Sample Questions.
- "Two Timers®" with on/off functions! You have a choice of a "per question" timer (1.27 minutes per question) to track your time usage per question and a "per exam" timer 3.5 hours (210 minutes per exam) which displays time left for the entire exam. Learn to manage your exam time.
- Answer Display Functions. Option to Display the answers after each question or all answers at the end of the exam. Real time practice exam results help reduce study time and effort. See Screenshots.
- Explanations: The rationale of the correct answer is explained to help you understand why the answer is correct.
- Development. Developed by a dedicated team of highly experienced professionals, board members, instructors, students, consultants, programmers, editors and project managers whom have a combined total of 163 years of experience. The question development and programming itself took over 22 months to develop. Members writing, revising, editing questions. Programmers adding each question, answer and explanation into the program, ensuring it works and testing it.
- Mark for Review Feature. Not sure about an answer? Don't let it take up all your time. Use "Mark for review" (skip it) and it will display again at the end of the exam so you can try again.
- Results Review. When you have completed the exam your percentage score will be calculated, based on American Registry of Radiologic Technologists scaled scoring of 1 to 99 scoring range. With the minimum scaled score needed to pass programed at 75 (like the real exam)
- Questions Randomize / Or Show in the same order each time. Questions will show in a different order each time you start an exam. So you won’t get familiar with the answers. Set in the options screen how you want the questions to show. For example exam 10 has a database of 165 questions. If Randomize questions is selected, that 165 question database will show the questions in a different order each time. If "show in the same order each time is selected, the questions will display in the same order every time you start exam 10, or any of the other exams. See Screenshots for options screen.
- Print. Print out your results showing the questions and correct answer for study on the go.
- Not Online only. This software installs on your computer, and conveniently runs as a program. No internet connection required to access exams.
- Accelerate your learning curve! You can pass the CT Exam with minimal study time and effort. Days or Weeks instead of Months! You are strategically laser targeting your study efforts by studying in the exact way questions will be presented on the exam.
- The program NEVER expires or becomes limited in any way. Be careful of other simulators with 3-6 month use time, which become unusable after your use time expires. Our program is yours to keep forever, it never expires.
- No tricky or complex licensing issues. Students are allowed to install on multiple computers (laptop,home,work,etc) for their own study purposes only.
Software is 1 CDROM, which auto installs onto your computer when the disc is inserted. Case and front artwork included. Program is Not Compatible with MAC. Program Works with Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7.
Exam Pass Money Back Guarantee
If you do not pass the Computed Tomography certification exam using our product return it for 100% of your money back.
Price Now Only: $69.95
You Save: $30.00 (20%)
All orders placed before 5pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) will be shipped the same day.
Orders placed after 5pm on weekdays and on weekends will be Shipped the next business day.
USPS mail takes 3-4 days to arrive to your door.
Tracking number will be emailed to your email address
Email: Customer Service if you have any questions.